Wednesday 18 July 2012

I've fallen in love...

with a youtube channel. I've been aware of the music of the amazingly talented Tim Eriksen for a while, but only recently started watching his videos on youtube; they're currently my favourite thing on the internet. I'm not really sure I can explain why, so I'm just going to post a couple of videos and tell you to go and watch the rest...

Ah, but that involves deciding which ones are my favourites, and I can't really do that. But here's a fantastic ballad sung in the snow:


Link
And this:



And this:



And this:



OK, I do know what it is I like - the combination of music and place, especially the natural environment, but also just by a random store made beautiful by sunset, or in an airport (a particularly perfect combination of song and setting, that one!) or in the middle of New York... It's all wonderful and you should watch every one.

No comments: